Hey, guys and gals, it's vanity time

• Thread starter TubbaBlubba
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hey Time
In summary, the conversation discusses the website www.anaface.com, which is used to determine one's celebrity lookalikes based on uploaded photos. The participants share their results and thoughts on the accuracy of the website's scoring system.
TubbaBlubba
ffnga.png
www.anaface.com

Seems to be the fastest if you link the image from say Photobucket rather than uploading it.

Bonus round:
http://www.picitup.com/NewMatch/match_results.jsp?searchid=193671 - Celebrity lookalikes as a male
http://www.picitup.com/NewMatch/match_results.jsp?searchid=193672 - As a femaleOkay, so as a male I look like Michael Caine and Ray Liotta. As a female I look like Uma Thurman and Angelina Jolie.

I think I'll go get my sex change now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
1hxZU.png

Panda eyes, yay!

Apparently as a male, I look like Edward Norton. As much as I wish that were the case, I don't really see it myself :P

rofl, two scores approaching 9 out of 10. You can throw this test out of the window, it's hyperinflated.

DanP said:
rofl, two scores approaching 9 out of 10. You can throw this test out of the window, it's hyperinflated.

It's more that it's really sensitive, so you can jerk around positions slighty until you get a score you like.

I would like to remind everyone that these websites and tools are meant for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken too seriously. While it can be fun to see who we may resemble as celebrities, it's important to remember that these results are based on facial features and do not take into account personality, genetics, or other factors that make us who we are as individuals. So let's enjoy these tools for what they are, but not put too much weight on their results.

1. What is "Hey, guys and gals, it's vanity time"?

"Hey, guys and gals, it's vanity time" is a phrase commonly used on social media and in beauty and fashion communities to announce that it is time to focus on oneself and indulge in self-care and pampering.

2. Why is it important to have "vanity time"?

Vanity time is important because it allows individuals to take a break from their busy schedules and focus on themselves. It can improve mental health and self-esteem, and promote relaxation and rejuvenation.

3. What are some examples of "vanity time" activities?

Some examples of "vanity time" activities include taking a bubble bath, doing a face mask, getting a manicure or pedicure, practicing a skincare routine, or simply taking some time to read or watch a movie.

4. Is "vanity time" only for women?

No, "vanity time" is not just for women. It can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of gender. Everyone deserves to take care of themselves and indulge in self-care activities.

5. How often should one have "vanity time"?

The frequency of "vanity time" can vary for each individual. Some people may prefer to have it once a week, while others may only have it once a month. It is important to listen to your own needs and schedule "vanity time" accordingly.

Back