Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hey guys, I'm back

1. Jun 20, 2005 #1
    Wow, am I in the right place? Physicsforums sure has changed. Nice seeing the familiar faces. And the thousands (Literally! remember the how long till 2000 members thread? Wow) of new members. See you guys around.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 20, 2005 #2

JamesU

Gold Member

hey, I have no idea who you are, but welcome back! :uhh: :biggrin:

4. Jun 20, 2005 #3
    Welcome back Nicool ! Nice too see you again! There is a thread in feedback that has some of the "old" forum posts. Kinda fun to read, a walk down memory lane.
    There is enough of the early posters here that you should still feel quite at home.

5. Jun 20, 2005 #4

Danger

Gold Member

And enough weirdos like me to make you wonder if you're still in the same universe. :biggrin:
    Welcome back anyhow.

6. Jun 20, 2005 #5

Lisa!

Gold Member

Well,Danger we should tell you welcome back as well coz you're not here as much as before! :wink:

7. Jun 21, 2005 #6

JamesU

Gold Member

I would appreciate if you would let ME introduce MYSELF thank you... :biggrin:

8. Jun 21, 2005 #7

Danger

Gold Member

Not my choice, my dear. Partly it's lack of time; mostly I'm just too exhausted most of the time to concentrate on reading the threads, let alone respond to posts. I'm trying to get back into it a bit more, but it might not get back to normal for quite a while.

9. Jun 21, 2005 #8

Danger

Gold Member

You already did, but you omitted the one relevant detail that I filled in.

10. Jun 21, 2005 #9

JamesU

Gold Member

what's wrong with leaving out relevant details?

11. Jun 21, 2005 #10

Danger

Gold Member

Careful, kid. That's how Bush was brought up.

12. Jun 21, 2005 #11

Lisa!

Gold Member

At first I thought you'd found a better hotel to stay! :wink: (you said before here's like Hotel California) but then you explained you're busy...
    I should try to get back to normal life as well.I canceled 2 appointments yesterday and my friends are getting so angry at me coz it's a long time I've not met them...

13. Jun 21, 2005 #12

JamesU

Gold Member

in almost every single one of your posts, lisa!, you misspell "because" as "coz"

14. Jun 21, 2005 #13

Lisa!

Gold Member

It's coz I'm not a n00b everywhere!you know I'm too lazy to write whole the word! :wink:

15. Jun 21, 2005 #14

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well, welcome back nicool (I'll just have to take your word for it that you left and came back...what's the outside world like?)...and hello. :biggrin:

16. Jun 23, 2005 #15
    Hey Hypatia, great to see you're still around! And thanks for making me feel at home again guys.

Moonbear: First, thanks and nice to meet you.

second: outside world. scary.dont.go.there. :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?