Hey guys, I'm back

• Thread starter Nicool005
  • Start date
Wow, am I in the right place? Physicsforums sure has changed. Nice seeing the familiar faces. And the thousands (Literally! remember the how long till 2000 members thread? Wow) of new members. See you guys around.

JamesU

Gold Member
hey, I have no idea who you are, but welcome back! :uhh: :biggrin:

Welcome back Nicool ! Nice too see you again! There is a thread in feedback that has some of the "old" forum posts. Kinda fun to read, a walk down memory lane.
There is enough of the early posters here that you should still feel quite at home.

Danger

Gold Member
hypatia said:
There is enough of the early posters here that you should still feel quite at home.
And enough weirdos like me to make you wonder if you're still in the same universe. :biggrin:
Welcome back anyhow.

Lisa!

Gold Member
Danger said:
And enough weirdos like me to make you wonder if you're still in the same universe. :biggrin:
Welcome back anyhow.
Well,Danger we should tell you welcome back as well coz you're not here as much as before! :wink:

JamesU

Gold Member
Danger said:
And enough weirdos like me to make you wonder if you're still in the same universe.
I would appreciate if you would let ME introduce MYSELF thank you... :biggrin:

Danger

Gold Member
Lisa! said:
you're not here as much as before! :wink:
Not my choice, my dear. Partly it's lack of time; mostly I'm just too exhausted most of the time to concentrate on reading the threads, let alone respond to posts. I'm trying to get back into it a bit more, but it might not get back to normal for quite a while.

Danger

Gold Member
yomamma said:
I would appreciate if you would let ME introduce MYSELF thank you... :biggrin:
You already did, but you omitted the one relevant detail that I filled in.

JamesU

Gold Member
what's wrong with leaving out relevant details?

Danger

Gold Member
yomamma said:
what's wrong with leaving out relevant details?
Careful, kid. That's how Bush was brought up.

Lisa!

Gold Member
Danger said:
Not my choice, my dear. Partly it's lack of time; mostly I'm just too exhausted most of the time to concentrate on reading the threads, let alone respond to posts. I'm trying to get back into it a bit more, but it might not get back to normal for quite a while.
At first I thought you'd found a better hotel to stay! :wink: (you said before here's like Hotel California) but then you explained you're busy...
I should try to get back to normal life as well.I canceled 2 appointments yesterday and my friends are getting so angry at me coz it's a long time I've not met them...

JamesU

Gold Member
in almost every single one of your posts, lisa!, you misspell "because" as "coz"

Lisa!

Gold Member
yomamma said:
in almost every single one of your posts, lisa!, you misspell "because" as "coz"
It's coz I'm not a n00b everywhere!you know I'm too lazy to write whole the word! :wink:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Well, welcome back nicool (I'll just have to take your word for it that you left and came back...what's the outside world like?)...and hello. :biggrin:

Hey Hypatia, great to see you're still around! And thanks for making me feel at home again guys.

Moonbear: First, thanks and nice to meet you.

second: outside world. scary.dont.go.there. :biggrin: