What Should I Specialize in Within Physics?

• Thread starter theroyalphysicist
  • Start date
In summary, when deciding on a specialization within physics, it is important to consider your interests and strengths, as well as the current trends and advancements in the field. Some popular specializations include astrophysics, particle physics, and condensed matter physics. It is also beneficial to have a strong foundation in mathematics and computer science. Ultimately, the best specialization for you will depend on your personal goals and passions, and it may change throughout your career.
theroyalphysicist
Hey guys! Aspiring physicist here! Lol. I am hoping for some sort of direction in figuring out what it is I want to specialize in..basically, what it is I want to do for the rest of my life. I know it's physics, but WHAT in physics.

Physics news on Phys.org
theroyalphysicist said:
Hey guys! Aspiring physicist here! Lol. I am hoping for some sort of direction in figuring out what it is I want to specialize in..basically, what it is I want to do for the rest of my life. I know it's physics, but WHAT in physics.
Welcome to PF! You might want to ask your questions about which type of physics you might be interested in our Academic Guidance forum.