Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hey look everybody, a new guy!

1. Apr 13, 2016 #1
    Hello,

So I guess this is where I introduce myself. My name's Mike, and I currently work as an internet manager/sales consultant at an automotive dealership here in California. I've always been fascinated by science and technology, and I'm most interested in cosmology and physics.

I made a huge mistake by not pursuing a college education immediately after high school, and have been working in the automotive industry for way too long now. The older I get, the more interested I become in science. I spend most of my commute time listening to podcasts like Omega Tau, The Titanium Physicists, The Infinite Monkey Cage and Ask A Spaceman.

Now that I'm way too old to be relevant in any scientific field, I've decided to go back to school and will be starting classes this summer. I should be able to graduate by the time I reach retirement age. :doh:

I'll probably be posting here asking for advice and guidance, so thanks in advance for any help!

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 13, 2016 #2

NascentOxygen

Staff: Mentor

Hi flat6. welcome_bike.gif

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted