Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hey! Nice to meet you all

1. Jul 7, 2015 #1
    Looking forward to some great discussions and ideas! I am about to enter school again (mid-20's here) to pursue my dream of working in the field of Artificial Intelligence!

I went to university at the normal time, but had some terrible experiences that left me disillusioned for a while, and I left to work and clear my head, but never really went back. After trying an online degree, I realized the only way to correct the mistakes of the past is to start fresh. Now, after a few years of personal growth and awareness, I am prepared to enter school again to pursue my dream (and I don't care about how much debt! We all die, so I would rather die pursuing my dream with mounds of debt then counting the days rich). Starting at community college, getting my AA in Physics, so I will be here to ask questions and further my knowledge within the community!

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 7, 2015 #2
    Welcome to the forum. Happy to help when you get to the hard material.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook