Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hey y'all! :)

1. Jun 4, 2016 #1
    Name's Jo. I'm a bubbly antisocial geek with a wide variety of miscellaneous interests, ranging from art to Yu-Gi-Oh to bushcraft to zoology. I also write what I guess you would call science-fantasy, a swords-and-sorcery presentation with an attempt to base that sorcery in scientific principles. That's mostly why I'm here; I'd like to try basing the magic system of my story on real thermodynamics and electromagnetism, but I suck at math and thus suck at physics. I'll try to contribute as much as I can though. :)

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 4, 2016 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our site rules (see link below) and be aware that we have a section for Science Fiction and Fantasy threads where your questions may be answered. Other forums are for maintream Science, Technology, Engineering and MAth questions. Remember not to mix the streams.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted