What crazy projects is this Iowa scientist working on?

• Thread starter McGuire Made
  • Start date
In summary, an Iowa scientist is working on various unconventional projects, such as developing a machine to turn plastic waste into fuel and creating a new type of concrete that can absorb carbon dioxide. He is also researching ways to use algae as a sustainable source of food and energy. Additionally, the scientist is studying the potential of using insect protein as a more environmentally friendly alternative to traditional animal protein sources. Overall, his projects aim to address global issues and create innovative solutions for a more sustainable future.
McGuire Made
Good morning. I'm excited to be a part of the Physics Forum. I'm a tinker from Iowa. My imagination and project goals usually surpass my skill level so it's always nice to have a group of like-minded people to help turn more ideas into working prototypes.

Couple fun facts about me. I drive a 1971 VW Beetle I turned into a dinosaur and I've worn fifty bells around my ankles every day for the past thirteen years. I take comical pictures that I give away for free to the world and I'm currently working on building a literal monster truck out of a 1986 Ford F150.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!