Interested in Auto Technology and Applied Science?

• Thread starter Frank Lanuto
  • Start date
In summary, if you have a passion for cars and a curiosity for how things work, pursuing a career in auto technology and applied science may be the perfect fit for you. This field combines hands-on technical skills and knowledge with advanced technology and innovation, providing a dynamic and rewarding career path for those interested in the automotive industry. From designing and building cars to maintaining and repairing them, auto technology and applied science professionals play a crucial role in the advancement and evolution of the automotive world.
Frank Lanuto
Hi all,

I joined PF simply because I have a real interest in how the physical world around us works. I look forward to future learning from the many members here.

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm really a big car enthusiast and have built several projects. Over time I've become very interested in two specific areas. The first is turbocharging /supercharging, which led to a desire to really understand how centrifugal and positive displacement compressors actually work to compress air along with the related effects of heat etc. The second air of interest concerns wave dynamics and the impact on designing/tuning intake and exhaust systems.

Likes jedishrfu
Welcome to the forum

Any members share an interest in auto technology and the related applied science?