Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi all!

1. Mar 21, 2009 #1
    So, ive never seen where to put this, so i put it here. Hello all, im an sciense adicted person and i'd like to share my little knowledge to you :)

I have a sciense forum, but i have no members, so yeah! :P http://planetarium55.proboards.com/index.cgi

Anyway, my mother tongue is greek and i dont know good english, so tell me if im going bad.

I'd like to share info about 4th dimension (really, is it time or any other?) and about some other theories.

So yeah hi all! :)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 21, 2009 #2

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Welcome to PF, Mkbul!

Your English is readable, you have posted in the right place.

As for personal theories, Physicsforums is NOT, in general, the place for these; rather, these forums are dedicated to helping pupils and students to understand mainstream science.
    That is a tough enough job for our myriad of volunteers!

4. Mar 21, 2009 #3
    Hi Mkbul, welcome to PF.

5. Mar 21, 2009 #4
    Hello Mkbul,

How would you define your bulletein board in relation to these physics forums? Is it targeted at international scientists? Or is it a place to discuss independent theories?

6. Mar 21, 2009 #5

Danger

Gold Member

Welcome aboard, Mkbul.

7. Mar 22, 2009 #6
    Whoa thanks for the greetings guys, i hope i will find answers to my questions as a teenager here :)

Dont be afraid to ask me questions and join my forum! :)

For my message bard, it is to just discuss theories. :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook