What sparked my renewed interest in physics after 20 years?

• Thread starter BryanS
  • Start date
In summary, after 20 years of being away from the subject, my interest in physics was reignited by a series of events. First, I stumbled upon a thought-provoking article about the latest discoveries in quantum mechanics. This sparked my curiosity and led me to delve deeper into the topic. Additionally, I attended a lecture by a renowned physicist who shared his groundbreaking research on the nature of the universe. This further ignited my passion for physics and motivated me to revisit my old textbooks and notes. Finally, I joined a community of science enthusiasts, where I could discuss and learn about the latest developments in the field. Overall, these experiences reignited my love for physics and inspired me to continue exploring its vast and fascinating concepts.
BryanS
New member here. I work professionally in enterprise IT and haven't taken any physics classes since college, probably 20 years ago but lately I've found myself interested again and figured I'd dig through the various forums here to see where I could spark some conversations

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Bryan!