Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi every one, looking forward to talking with all of you

1. Mar 12, 2016 #1
    My name is Chris and little about me, I have worked in engineering field as an engineer or engineering tech for the past 24 yrs. The majority of my experience was medical device R&D, everything from kidney dialysis pumps to MRI systems as well as a few years in the RF field. Luckily from a young age I have had a love of engineering and physics. I have designed and help design many electro mechanical devices and circuits for companies over the years. This time the project I have been working on designing is my own not something for a customer or the company I work for.

It will take me a bit but I am slowly building a hand built prototype of my design. If I had minor machine shop and manufacturing capabilities at my disposal this would be a lot faster.

I look forward to all conversations and exchanges of knowledge. I have read many posts over the last couple years but I have finally decided to join the conversation, along with some my own questions and will gladly answer any question that I can.

Hope to hear from you.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 12, 2016 #2
    Welcome to PF Chris!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook