Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi every one

1. Oct 8, 2006 #1

this is very important wed sit it is very nice

my name is remine=ريمان by arbic

i konw my english is not good every day i became in very impersion things becaus my english

i am arbic student from medle east

from Daubi if you know that city

let's enter in important thige i want some information about paht integral of vaniman

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 8, 2006 #2

Hello! Welcome! Learning about Rienman integrals would be in the mathematics section of this website.
  4. Oct 8, 2006 #3
    His question is on Feynman's path integral formalism and does in fact belong in Quantum Physics. I'm sending a PM to Evo to restore this thread, seems to have been a miscommunication.

5. Oct 8, 2006 #4

Gold Member

Greetings, Remine; welcome to PF. The others are correct. Your question isn't a General Discussion issue. You're in the right site, though. :smile:
  6. Oct 8, 2006 #5

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome Remine, and thanks to Rach3 for serving as interpreter. :wink: :smile: I've notified the physics mentors to get you redirected to the right location (not my area of expertise to meddle with). Please have patience with us as well; we will try our best to understand you and help answer your questions, but might have to ask a few times before clear communication is established.
  7. Oct 9, 2006 #6
    tank you for all
    and master moonbear

but when I put this topic(thread) in section of Quantum Physics some noe
    move it in this section
    no problme

((we will try our best to understand you and help answer your questions, but might have to ask a few times before clear communication is established.))
    moonbear you can asked
    but I steal waiting THE ANSWER

tank you
  8. Oct 9, 2006 #7
    I speak Arabic, so if you want I can act as a translator.
  9. Oct 9, 2006 #8
    Helo devious are you speak arabic? realy

thnk you devious
  10. Oct 9, 2006 #9
    Na'am. :wink: (Ayojad lahja mo'ayyana tatakallam/tatakallamin biha? 3alashan 7as 7ali 7mar lamma a7ki bel fus7a!)

Fa mal-so'al?

Sorry I can't type in Arabic though.
  11. Oct 9, 2006 #10

I can't andersatnd any thing master devious

tank you
  12. Oct 9, 2006 #11

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

I'm sorry, but so far, this thread has been anything BUT a physics discussion. And at the rate this is going, and how things are just crossing over various heads, I do not see a future of it being a physics thread. Therefore, dispite the possibility of causing massive headaches and head spins, I'm moving it BACK to GD.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?