Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi everybody!

1. Feb 17, 2015 #1
    Hey everyone! I'm a college student and currently my major is undecided, however I have a great interest in mathematics and the sciences. Out of the STEM courses I am currently only taking an introductory Biology course, but plan to take more science and mathematics courses in the near future to see if I have both the talent and passion to pursue a STEM major. Besides that I've always had an insatiable curiosity and it's great to join a forum filled with knowledgeable people that I can learn a lot from!

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 17, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF!

4. Feb 17, 2015 #3
    Hi!

Nice avatar.

5. Feb 17, 2015 #4
    Thanks Cruz. Maradona is one of my favorite players. He's definitely a bit crazy but on the pitch he was a genius.

6. Feb 17, 2015 #5
    He's kinda crazy indeed!

Do you have a favorite soccer team?
    What is your favorite area of science?

7. Feb 17, 2015 #6
    My favorite team is Athletico de Madrid and I'm still bitter at Sergio Ramos. If I had to pick a favorite area of science it would probably be physics.

8. Feb 17, 2015 #7
    I would be too, I watched that game. I actually was rooting for Atlético that time.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook