Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi everyone and thanks

1. Aug 15, 2005 #1
    Hi folks

Yes. I'm still alive. I'm not ready to climb back on board just this moment (later today? :)). I'm going through an extremely horrible time right now. I have lost some of my ability to read. This is temporary. The only other time this has happened was when they told me I had Acute Leukemia. The next four weeks I was amazed at the fact that I couldn't read. I seem better today though.

But I just wanted everyone here to know how much I love this place and how you good people (most anyway) post in a professional manner. This place has given me endless hours of fun.

My next project will be the history of SR/GR. Is this the place to post this topic?

Thank you to all my gaurdian angels. :)

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 15, 2005 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Sometime, we lose perspective on what's important in life, especially when we're too engaged in something. I truly hope and wish for the best to you.

4. Aug 19, 2005 #3
    Pete! I don't know if you remember, but you helped me understand the SR theory over a year ago. That meant a lot to me. No doubt you've helped many other people just like me and that makes you a guardian angel, too. Hang in there buddy!
  5. Aug 19, 2005 #4
    Best wishes!
  6. Aug 19, 2005 #5
    good luck :smile:
  7. Aug 19, 2005 #6

Homework Helper

Just wanted to add to what Severian said. You helped me tremendously in understanding SR also. Hang in there my friend!
  8. Aug 19, 2005 #7
    Thanks to you and learningphysucs and all the rest. It is quite touching to know that I was able to help. I appreciate relaying that to me.

9. Aug 19, 2005 #8
    I wish u all the Best ~
  10. Aug 19, 2005 #9
    HI, glad you came back to give us a update. I hope all your treatments go well, and you keep your fighting spirt. Looking forward to having you back with us. :smile:
  11. Aug 19, 2005 #10

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It is great to see you back!
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?