Hi everyone and thanks

• Thread starter pmb_phy
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hi folks

Yes. I'm still alive. I'm not ready to climb back on board just this moment (later today? :)). I'm going through an extremely horrible time right now. I have lost some of my ability to read. This is temporary. The only other time this has happened was when they told me I had Acute Leukemia. The next four weeks I was amazed at the fact that I couldn't read. I seem better today though.

But I just wanted everyone here to know how much I love this place and how you good people (most anyway) post in a professional manner. This place has given me endless hours of fun.

My next project will be the history of SR/GR. Is this the place to post this topic?

Thank you to all my gaurdian angels. :)

Pete

Answers and Replies

ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
2018 Award
Sometime, we lose perspective on what's important in life, especially when we're too engaged in something. I truly hope and wish for the best to you.

Zz.

Pete! I don't know if you remember, but you helped me understand the SR theory over a year ago. That meant a lot to me. No doubt you've helped many other people just like me and that makes you a guardian angel, too. Hang in there buddy!

Best wishes!

good luck :smile:

learningphysics
Homework Helper
Just wanted to add to what Severian said. You helped me tremendously in understanding SR also. Hang in there my friend!

Severian596 said:
Pete! I don't know if you remember, but you helped me understand the SR theory over a year ago. That meant a lot to me. No doubt you've helped many other people just like me and that makes you a guardian angel, too. Hang in there buddy!
Thanks to you and learningphysucs and all the rest. It is quite touching to know that I was able to help. I appreciate relaying that to me.

Pete

I wish u all the Best ~

HI, glad you came back to give us a update. I hope all your treatments go well, and you keep your fighting spirt. Looking forward to having you back with us. :smile:

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
It is great to see you back!