Is Temporary Reading Loss Linked to Acute Leukemia?

• Thread starter pmb_phy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hi Thanks
In summary, during the conversation, Pete shared that he was going through a difficult time and had lost some of his ability to read temporarily. He expressed his love for the community and thanked everyone for their support. He also mentioned his next project would be about the history of SR/GR and asked if it was the right place to post it. Others in the conversation expressed their appreciation for Pete's help in understanding SR and wished him well. They also welcomed him back and looked forward to having him back in the community.
pmb_phy
Hi folks

Yes. I'm still alive. I'm not ready to climb back on board just this moment (later today? :)). I'm going through an extremely horrible time right now. I have lost some of my ability to read. This is temporary. The only other time this has happened was when they told me I had Acute Leukemia. The next four weeks I was amazed at the fact that I couldn't read. I seem better today though.

But I just wanted everyone here to know how much I love this place and how you good people (most anyway) post in a professional manner. This place has given me endless hours of fun.

My next project will be the history of SR/GR. Is this the place to post this topic?

Thank you to all my gaurdian angels. :)

Pete

Physics news on Phys.org
Sometime, we lose perspective on what's important in life, especially when we're too engaged in something. I truly hope and wish for the best to you.

Zz.

Pete! I don't know if you remember, but you helped me understand the SR theory over a year ago. That meant a lot to me. No doubt you've helped many other people just like me and that makes you a guardian angel, too. Hang in there buddy!

Best wishes!

good luck :smile:

Just wanted to add to what Severian said. You helped me tremendously in understanding SR also. Hang in there my friend!

Severian596 said:
Pete! I don't know if you remember, but you helped me understand the SR theory over a year ago. That meant a lot to me. No doubt you've helped many other people just like me and that makes you a guardian angel, too. Hang in there buddy!
Thanks to you and learningphysucs and all the rest. It is quite touching to know that I was able to help. I appreciate relaying that to me.

Pete

I wish u all the Best ~

HI, glad you came back to give us a update. I hope all your treatments go well, and you keep your fighting spirt. Looking forward to having you back with us. :smile:

It is great to see you back!

What does "Hi everyone and thanks" mean?

"Hi everyone and thanks" is a common greeting used to address a group of people and express gratitude.

Why do people say "Hi everyone and thanks"?

People say "Hi everyone and thanks" as a polite and friendly way to greet others and show appreciation for their presence.

Is "Hi everyone and thanks" appropriate in all situations?

While "Hi everyone and thanks" is generally considered a polite and appropriate greeting, it may not be suitable for all situations. It's important to consider the context and audience before using this phrase.

Can "Hi everyone and thanks" be used in a formal setting?

Yes, "Hi everyone and thanks" can be used in a formal setting as a way to acknowledge and thank a group of people. However, it may be more appropriate to use a more formal greeting in certain professional settings.

Are there any alternatives to "Hi everyone and thanks"?

Yes, there are many alternatives to "Hi everyone and thanks" such as "Hello everyone, thank you for being here", "Greetings and thank you", or simply "Thank you all". It's important to choose a greeting that feels natural and appropriate for the situation.