Hi everyone im new to this forum

• Thread starter Nissan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Forum Hi
In summary, PF Nissan has suspended the free fish for new members due to the abnormally high heat. Maybe Math is Hard can get you a T-shirt.
Nissan
Hi everyone I am new to this forum and i hope that in this forum i'll learn and help others to learn and understand more about physics.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and welcome.

Nissan said:
Hi everyone I am new to this forum and i hope that in this forum i'll learn and help others to learn and understand more about physics.

Whealcum.

Be afraid of General Discussion :uhh:

:tongue2: :rofl:

Welcome to PF Nissan!

Due to the abnormally high heat we have experienced lately, we have suspended the free fish for new members. Maybe Math is Hard can get you a T-shirt.

Welcome to PF Nissan!

Evo said:
Due to the abnormally high heat we have experienced lately, we have suspended the free fish for new members.
Suspended the fish?

Like so?
http://www.tayosfabrics.com/Dollshow/hanging%20fish%20s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gokul43201 said:
Suspended the fish?

Like so?
:rofl:[/URL] :rofl: :rofl: That's it!

Gokul43201 said:
Suspended the fish?

Like so?
[/URL]

omg :rofl:

nice Gokul

Evo said:
Welcome to PF Nissan!

Due to the abnormally high heat we have experienced lately, we have suspended the free fish for new members. Maybe Math is Hard can get you a T-shirt.

I never did get a free fish or a MIH T shirt, Hi Nissan, a little two liner in the evening telrgraph, (postal worker evacuate sorting office due to putrid pong,. a haz mat team traced the pong to an incorrectly addressed package
a spokes woman said it will be returned to sender).

sorry, no more t-shirts, but I found a pair of PF Basketball shoes in the storage room. Take 'em.
pf-tags.jpg

actually, they might belong to Greg, so if he sees you wearing them, don't tell him I gave them to you, ok?

Gokul43201 said:
[/URL]
Do I even want to know why you happened to have that on hand? :uhh:

Welcome aboard, Nissan.

Welcom Nissan. This will be our first car company as a member since Chevrolet was banned, won't it?

PS, may we call you Datsun?

Chi Meson said:
Welcom Nissan. This will be our first car company as a member since Chevrolet was banned, won't it?

PS, may we call you Datsun?
He goes by Datsun in the Astronomy forums. Out here, he's Infiniti.

What is this forum about?

This forum is a platform for individuals to discuss various topics, share ideas, and connect with others who have similar interests.

How do I introduce myself on this forum?

You can create a post or thread in the appropriate section of the forum and share a brief introduction about yourself, your interests, and why you joined the forum.

Can I ask any question on this forum?

Yes, you can ask any question related to the forum's topic or guidelines. However, it is always recommended to check if your question has already been answered before posting.

How can I participate in discussions on this forum?

You can participate in discussions by commenting on existing posts or creating your own posts. It's also important to engage in respectful and constructive conversations with other forum members.

Are there any rules or guidelines I should follow on this forum?

Yes, every forum has its own set of rules and guidelines that should be followed to maintain a positive and respectful community. Make sure to read and understand the rules before participating in discussions.