Want to Connect with Everyone? Let's Chat Later!

• Thread starter thankz
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hi
In summary, the conversation starts with a friendly greeting and welcome to a new member. There is a mention of a fish-related tradition and a humorous exchange about octopuses. The conversation then turns to a discussion about email notifications from the forum and a past interaction between two members in person. The conversation ends with a question about a comedy movie.
thankz
sayin hi to everyone o:), hope to talk later :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
hi thankz!

Hi, put your full face helmet on.

Welcome to PF! I hope you enjoy the site.

P.S. Mind the fish.

Hi thankz; welcome to the fold.

Hey! Welcome to PF.

Question: What's the fish thing all about?

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/9499/welcome38gk.gif

:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome thankz! Enjoy your stay.:smile:

JasonRox said:
Question: What's the fish thing all about?

You'll know when Evo finds out.

Kurdt said:
You'll know when Evo finds out.

You too adx24001 :wink:

Welcome to thankz and adx24001!

Hey, there was a two for one sale on octopi...octopuses...octopodi...um...whatever...

THWACK!

*thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp*

Ooh, getting those suckers off has to smart!

Moonbear said:

That's definitely going to leave a mark.

Moonbear said:
Welcome to thankz and adx24001!

Hey, there was a two for one sale on octopi...octopuses...octopodi...um...whatever...

THWACK!

*thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp thp*

A little change in tradition never hurt anyone :biggrin:.

At least it wasn't a jellyfish, those things can really sting!

Wondering if thankz is another new member never to be heard from again?

Evo said:
At least it wasn't a jellyfish, those things can really sting!

Wondering if thankz is another new member never to be heard from again?

I wonder what would happen if we spammed his email. (:rofl: PF already does that to me).

Math Jeans said:
I wonder what would happen if we spammed his email. (:rofl: PF already does that to me).
What kind of e-mail are you getting? Aside from a newsletter once in a blue moon and a happy birthday note, you shouldn't be getting any other e-mail unless you've subscribed to threads and requested e-mail notifications.

Evo said:
What kind of e-mail are you getting? Aside from a newsletter once in a blue moon and a happy birthday note, you shouldn't be getting any other e-mail unless you've subscribed to threads and requested e-mail notifications.

Yup. I just realized that I had set it for emails when I get responses to subscribed threads. Funny thing, I just figured out how to fix that.

evo you met me before, somerset county detention center would have me believe you were that black lady sitting in the back of the princess anne district court with all those disney toys. fortunately the county jail tried to play the state police on some race card shiz and all i got out of it was some witches brew, children of the corn style. almost ten years in jail and some bad health! yeaaaaaa. so anyhow I'm now going to document my experiances on film and put it all on the internet.

thankz said:
evo you met me before,
On here?

i was light_bulb :)

Oh yes! How are you? Feeling better?

have you seen the movie talladega nights?

1. What is "Want to Connect with Everyone? Let's Chat Later!"?

"Want to Connect with Everyone? Let's Chat Later!" is a phrase often used in social and professional settings to express a desire to connect with others and have a conversation at a later time. It can also refer to a specific event or platform designed for connecting with a larger group of people.

2. Why is it important to connect with everyone?

Connecting with everyone can lead to new opportunities, ideas, and perspectives. It can also help build relationships and expand your network, which can be beneficial in both personal and professional life.

3. How can I connect with everyone?

One way to connect with everyone is to attend networking events or join online communities where you can meet people from various backgrounds and industries. Another way is to actively engage with people on social media or through mutual connections.

4. What are the benefits of connecting with everyone?

By connecting with everyone, you can gain access to a wide range of knowledge, skills, and resources. It can also help improve your communication and interpersonal skills, as well as increase your chances of finding new opportunities and collaborations.

5. How can I make meaningful connections with everyone?

To make meaningful connections with everyone, it is important to be genuine and authentic in your interactions. Show a genuine interest in getting to know others and their perspectives. Also, be open-minded and respectful of different opinions and backgrounds.