What is the equivalent of a second degree in energetic engineering in the USA?

• Thread starter Masis Shahbazians
  • Start date
In summary, energetic engineering is a field that combines principles from engineering, physics, and chemistry to develop sustainable and renewable energy solutions. In the USA, a second degree in energetic engineering is equivalent to a Master of Science (MS) degree in Energy Engineering or a Master of Engineering (MEng) degree in Energy Systems Engineering. Graduates with this degree have a wide range of job opportunities in industries such as renewable energy, energy efficiency, power generation, and energy consulting. To succeed in this field, a strong foundation in mathematics, physics, and chemistry is necessary, as well as knowledge in areas such as thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and renewable energy technologies. Additionally, skills in problem-solving, critical thinking, and project management are important. While
Masis Shahbazians
hello to everybody!
I'm a student from the politecnico of Turin in Italy.
I'm currently studying energetic engineering at the second degree (I don't know what is your equivalent in the USA).
I'm here to search for materials for one of my projects.
Good science to all of you!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

You can open a thread in one of our forums perhaps the Electrical Engineering forum for your project and hopefully get some ideas or help.

ahah,thanks, it is more a textile problem

Okay, more Chemical (as in synthetic fibers like rayon, nylon...) or Mechanical as in machines that weave, sew o spin fiber?

i need a air filter, so textile.
i already wrote a thread, just waiting XD

thanks!

1. What is energetic engineering?

Energetic engineering is a field of study that focuses on the production, storage, and efficient use of energy. It combines principles from engineering, physics, and chemistry to develop sustainable and renewable energy solutions.

2. What is the equivalent of a second degree in energetic engineering in the USA?

In the USA, a second degree in energetic engineering is equivalent to a Master of Science (MS) degree in Energy Engineering or a Master of Engineering (MEng) degree in Energy Systems Engineering.

3. What are the job opportunities for graduates with a second degree in energetic engineering?

Graduates with a second degree in energetic engineering have a wide range of job opportunities in industries such as renewable energy, energy efficiency, power generation, and energy consulting. They can also work in research and development, government agencies, and academia.

4. What skills and knowledge are required for a second degree in energetic engineering?

A second degree in energetic engineering requires a strong foundation in mathematics, physics, and chemistry. Students also need to have knowledge in areas such as thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and renewable energy technologies. Additionally, skills in problem-solving, critical thinking, and project management are important for success in this field.

5. Are there any specific certifications or licenses required for working in energetic engineering?

The requirements for certifications or licenses may vary depending on the specific job and location. However, some common certifications for energetic engineering professionals include the Certified Energy Manager (CEM) and the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification. It is important to research the specific requirements for the desired job or industry.