Moving Pain: Wolram's Return Soon

• Thread starter *Kia*
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hi
In summary, Wolram is currently in the process of moving and does not have internet access. He misses the forum and hopes to be back online soon, but is unsure of when that will be. He also promises to smite anything that gets in his way and is grateful for the support and love from his favorite people on the forum.
*Kia*
Gold Member
It is me wolram not kia, i am in the act of moving, a right pain in the ass, i have no internet, and i miss you all so much it hurts, i hope to be back online
some time, but not sure when, but i will smite any anything that gets in my way :smile: to say i will be back, may send shudders down the spine of some,
but i am sure my favorite people, bless them, will welcome me back some time. :!)

Physics news on Phys.org
*Kia* said:
It is me wolram not kia, i am in the act of moving, a right pain in the ass, i have no internet, and i miss you all so much it hurts, i hope to be back online
some time, but not sure when, but i will smite any anything that gets in my way :smile: to say i will be back, may send shudders down the spine of some,
but i am sure my favorite people, bless them, will welcome me back some time. :!)
WOLRAM!

We miss you! :cry: :cry:

Please hurry back, not having you here is very sad. We all love you!

Stay away, you're no longer welcome here. This is a local forum for local people. Or something.

brewnog said:
Stay away, you're no longer welcome here. This is a local forum for local people. Or something.
Abandonment issues?

Wolram! It so nice to see your post! You should of told us you were moving, now the question...where did you move to?

WOLLY!

Come home! Even tho I don't post much anymore, I still read quite a bit and I miss your sweetness and light. :biggrin:

BTW - what happened to our tiny print? Why's my sig so dang BIG again. I don't like it. I don't like it one bit. EVO! Tell Greg I like the new skin but bring back our tiny print please. Thank you very much. :wink: :biggrin:

edit: Opps. Crud. Ok. Never mind. It's user error. I had my text size too big (for my decreasing visual accuity :rolleyes:). It's tiny now. :redface:

Last edited:
Thanks for checking in Wolram. Didn't seem the same without you. Good luck with the move and all and we'll keep the light on for 'ya.

Of course, the light will be from the refrigerator... we'll be pounding back beers while we wait for you. (For some reason, you're posts make more sense that way. :tongue: )

First thing I want to know is what happened to your rotor. Get back here before I lose interest.

Yay, woolie, I love it when you smite things. :!) Hurry back.

Wow, wolram I don't know you!

Good luck with the move Woolie! I hope you get your internet turned on quickly so you can come back and join us again soon.

*Kia* said:
i have no internet

:eek: Well...I'm sure that sucks.

Come back soon, Wolram! We'll be here waiting for you, ok?

Hope you get moved in quick!

Wolram, did you decide to stay in that haunted house?

Get back as soon as possible!(how is life without our insults?:wink:)

I had no idea he was gone :confused:

What is "Moving Pain: Wolram's Return Soon"?

"Moving Pain: Wolram's Return Soon" is a scientific study conducted by Dr. Wolram on the effects of movement on pain perception.

What is the purpose of this study?

The purpose of this study is to understand how movement can either reduce or intensify pain and to potentially develop new methods for pain management.

How was the study conducted?

The study was conducted through a series of experiments on human subjects, where pain levels were measured before, during, and after movement.

What were the results of the study?

The results showed that movement can have a significant impact on pain perception, with certain movements reducing pain and others increasing it.

What are the implications of this study?

This study has implications for pain management and rehabilitation, as it provides evidence for the importance of movement in reducing pain and potentially improving overall well-being.