Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi guys and gals!

1. Oct 19, 2015 #1
    Happy to join!
    I am not studying anything that has to do with physics and science myself, but I still love what YOU are doing.
    I have a hammock company! We are making our own hammocks out of Denmark, and we want to take over the world with our hammock business ;)
    The reason why I join is because in the near future I will make a thread to ask if anyone knows the right software for simulating a stress test for a our hammock model. It has a special design! I would like to know which components are having the hardest time, and also invite people to help in other ways if they want.
    - Of course my endeavours on this forum shouldn't become too much like advertising, even though it will always be that a little bit, as long as I talk about my own business all the time. But let's see! I look forward to cooperating!

I think the general engineering part of the forum is the right place right?

Regards
    - Rolf

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 19, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF!

4. Oct 19, 2015 #3
    Thanks!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook