Hi guys i am new here , help me in undescended testes

• Medical
  • Thread starter coolforyou
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

hi guys i am new here , help me in "undescended testes"

hi guys ,

i hope all here are fine and well . I have "undescended testes" and i know it is caused due to my over masturbation when i wan young , now i left masturbation some what , but still my testicles or improper in position , l mean one is upper and another one is lower . I am damn sure this "undescended testes" caused due to my masturbation habit , because i can feel that my testes was normal when i born and i felt it when i was too young before addicted to masturbation habit ...so guys please help me what can i do for this ? except going to doctor

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor

hi guys ,

i hope all here are fine and well . I have "undescended testes" and i know it is caused due to my over masturbation when i wan young , now i left masturbation some what , but still my testicles or improper in position , l mean one is upper and another one is lower . I am damn sure this "undescended testes" caused due to my masturbation habit , because i can feel that my testes was normal when i born and i felt it when i was too young before addicted to masturbation habit ...so guys please help me what can i do for this ? except going to doctor
No, it's not. Go see a doctor.