Hi guys i am new here , help me in undescended testes

• Medical
  • Thread starter coolforyou
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hi
In summary, the individual is seeking advice on their "undescended testes" which they believe was caused by over-masturbation when they were younger. They are looking for solutions other than going to a doctor.
coolforyou
hi guys i am new here , help me in "undescended testes"

hi guys ,

i hope all here are fine and well . I have "undescended testes" and i know it is caused due to my over masturbation when i wan young , now i left masturbation some what , but still my testicles or improper in position , l mean one is upper and another one is lower . I am damn sure this "undescended testes" caused due to my masturbation habit , because i can feel that my testes was normal when i born and i felt it when i was too young before addicted to masturbation habit ...so guys please help me what can i do for this ? except going to doctor

Biology news on Phys.org

coolforyou said:
hi guys ,

i hope all here are fine and well . I have "undescended testes" and i know it is caused due to my over masturbation when i wan young , now i left masturbation some what , but still my testicles or improper in position , l mean one is upper and another one is lower . I am damn sure this "undescended testes" caused due to my masturbation habit , because i can feel that my testes was normal when i born and i felt it when i was too young before addicted to masturbation habit ...so guys please help me what can i do for this ? except going to doctor
No, it's not. Go see a doctor.

What are undescended testes?

Undescended testes, also known as cryptorchidism, is a medical condition where one or both testicles do not descend into the scrotum during fetal development. This can occur in about 3% of male infants and can have long-term effects on fertility and overall health if not treated.

What are the causes of undescended testes?

The exact cause of undescended testes is still unknown, but it is believed to be a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Hormonal imbalances and issues with the development of the reproductive system can also play a role.

How is undescended testes diagnosed?

Undescended testes can be diagnosed during a physical exam by a doctor. If the testes cannot be felt in the scrotum, further imaging tests such as ultrasound or MRI may be used to locate them. Blood tests may also be done to check hormone levels.

What are the treatments for undescended testes?

The most common treatment for undescended testes is surgery, known as orchiopexy. This involves moving the testes from the abdomen or groin into the scrotum. It is typically done before the age of 18 months to increase the chances of normal testicular development and prevent potential complications.

What are the potential complications of undescended testes?

If left untreated, undescended testes can lead to fertility issues, increased risk of testicular cancer, and potential psychological effects due to body image concerns. It is important to address this condition early on to minimize these risks.