Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi Guys, Newbie Here ;)

1. Aug 12, 2016 #1
    Hi guys, I am a second year electrical engineering student (my god I am already halfway there!! ha ha) at the University of Toronto and I am hoping to learn a lot from this website. I use it regularly to view archived forums, but figured I would join in on some discussions here and there. There are a ton of incredibly intelligent and dedicated people on this site and I would like to extend my gratitude to all the active community members out there that have helped myself and so many others out there, I love how this site brings people from all around the world together who share the passion for understanding and figuring how things work.

Thanks again guys and I hope I get the chance to discuss interesting and complicated topics and problems with all you brilliant people out there on the forums someday.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 12, 2016 #2
    Welcome to PF! Great to have you! Enjoy the summer, winter is coming! :D

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted