Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi Guys!

1. Apr 20, 2015 #1
    Hi Guys,

I used to be fairly active on PF during my engineering days, but went on to get an MBA in post grad.

I'm working in consumer goods marketing now, but miss math and the sciences. Anyway, I'm trying to get back into the sciences, perhaps not professionally, but as a hobby (a very very tall order, I know) and couldnt think of a better place to start again than PF.

A shout out to Evo, Danger, Astronuc, Mathwonk, and all the great people who make PF such a great place.

Cheers!

Chaos

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 20, 2015 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome back!

4. Apr 20, 2015 #3

Evo

CHAOS!!!! WB!! I think about you now and then. So glad that you're back and doing well.

5. Apr 26, 2015 #4
    I'm glad to be back!

And I have a new appreciation for PF now that even the (once) simple problems in physics and mathematics leave me confounded :woot::-p

I'll be hitting the homework forums in full swing! Who knows, I might even find some of my old posts useful!!

It's great to see everyone is still up and active!

How are you all doing?

6. Apr 26, 2015 #5

Evo

Doing well. Really happy you are back, so many old members have moved on with their lives. Me, I have no life. :H

7. Apr 26, 2015 #6
    I've dropped in on PF from time to time, but haven't had anything to post really.

Have been working in a fairly involved job in consumer goods marketing in India, and doing well in general. However, over the last year or so, I've felt a bit disconnected.

I used to love spending time doing math/physics/chemistry and somehow just missed it.

How have you been?

It's amazing there are so many members from back then who are still active and contributing!

8. Apr 26, 2015 #7

Evo

Well, you're always welcome here.

9. Apr 26, 2015 #8
    Honestly, it's great being back.

I decided to give the old books another shot. It's surprising how much I remember and how much has just slipped out of reach.

It's trying, but fun figuring all these old things out. It's like meeting old friends again, exactly like being back on PF!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook