What sparked my interest in physics and computer programming?

• Thread starter Seanm2k
  • Start date
In summary, my interest in physics and computer programming was sparked by my curiosity about the world and how things work. As a child, I was constantly tinkering with gadgets and trying to understand their inner workings. This led me to explore the fields of physics and computer programming, which provided me with a deeper understanding of the fundamental principles that govern our universe and the tools to create innovative solutions. Through my studies and experiences, I have developed a passion for using technology to make a positive impact on society and continue to be fascinated by the endless possibilities that exist at the intersection of physics and computer programming.
Seanm2k
Hi everybody!

My name is Sean, I'm a high school student currently taking a physics course for the first time. During my previous year of school I took a science course which included a section on physics and I thought it was very interesting, that is why I decided to take physics. I found myself visiting this forum a lot reading posts that helped me out. I made an account just in case somebody needs help and I feel my input would be helpful, I also think that contributing and explaining myself to somebody would benefit my own learning. You may not see very much of me but that could change! I am a very closed off person and I want to change that, hopefully posting my input can help myself and others(I read the guidelines, I will only be posting about reputable and acceptable topics).

I'm currently interested in any and all computer programming, I love being able to have complete freedom and make something that requires a lot of thought. My design skills aren't very "top notch" but I can make functional websites with PHP (Will I ever be satisfied with my personal website? Probably not! Haha) and a few types of applications in Java. I hope to pursue some sort of computer science-related career through post-secondary but I have yet to settle on whether or not that is really my passion!

I also have a black belt in karate, staying in shape is a must for me but who wants to hear about that? This is a physics forum! I guess I will quit my blabbering now!

Thanks! :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum.