What is Physics Grasshopper? Your Go-To Resource for Physics Enthusiasts!

• Thread starter physicsgrasshopper
  • Start date
In summary, Physics Grasshopper is a comprehensive resource for individuals interested in learning about physics. It offers a wide range of articles, videos, and interactive tools to help users better understand key concepts and theories in the field. With its user-friendly interface and in-depth content, Physics Grasshopper is the go-to resource for both beginners and experienced physics enthusiasts alike. Whether you're a student, teacher, or simply someone curious about the laws of the universe, Physics Grasshopper has something for everyone.
physicsgrasshopper
Gold Member
I'm a grade 10 student in Canada and I Love physics. I have tons of questions I need answered, so I'm super excited to join the PF community!

I started studying physics last year and somehow managed to go to the International Physics Olympiad in the summer! I just recently created a website called physicsgrasshopper.com where I post cool problems, resources, ideas, lessons and more. If you like PF, you should definitely check it out.

«clickable link removed by mentors»

If you're seeing blue, you're moving too fast! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi physicsgrasshopper.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

Congratulations on your science achievements.

Note: we don't allow new members to link to their websites.

Welcome PGH! Since you are a gold member you are free to place a small link in your signature as long as your website meets our quality standards.