Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi. Here's about me

1. Mar 25, 2017 #1
    Hi I am just a person interested in games and simulations. I got an A+ on my high school physics test after only studying for one day. But I am not an expert at mathematics.

Physics, the way I see it, is a an approximation of fluid behavoir, making math equations to approximate the shape/plots of empirical data. We create models of empirical behavoir. Sometimes, these math equations can get very large when the empirical data is non-linear. When these math equations get very large, the brain-drain begins, and that is when I start eating tortilla chips.

Math, the way I see it, is a system of runes inscribing behvaoir and quantities. Therefore, it is a trait of scribes, if you are good as a scribe and remembering symbols and their relationship between other symbols, you should have no trouble with math. Me, I have a tough time remembering even where I put my spoon down sometimes.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 25, 2017 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted