Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi how are you?

1. Aug 28, 2016 #1
    wats up man :)

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 28, 2016 #2
    For me: I will soon re start studying Principles of math by C. Allendoerfer (chapter 1)...I also read what is mathematics..these arent the recommended books for my course but I think they lay good foundations for math.

4. Aug 28, 2016 #3
    Welcome to PF!

5. Aug 28, 2016 #4
    Heeey its the big B...thanks for the welcome..:D

What are you upto? Mr Berkeman said something about you being involved in a marathon? :)

edit: I already had a new member introduction lol, but i posted this in general discussion as I am lonely... but its cool if mods want to move it here.

6. Aug 29, 2016 #5
    Yeah just ran a half on Sat and my legs are ok now. Will go for a little run later. Just trying to enjoy what is left of the summer. Excited for the school season to start. Always a little buzz around the forums. What are you up to?

7. Aug 29, 2016 #6
    I am kind of broke for now so had to ask my family for some money, I moved to another city and stayed in the youth hostels all the while looking for a room and am now settled in...School begins in september for me (5th of next month)..I am also excited but scared.

I woke up like half an hour ago and bought some food I need to eat because I take medicines...I read the thread on the marathon..Well done!! I also started exercising with my new roomate and other freind (calisthenics) and well go out for another run today :D. Great forum you have here..

8. Aug 29, 2016 #7
    What year are you? What are you most interested in atm?

9. Aug 29, 2016 #8
    Im just starting my first semester in electrical engineering and computer science.

Interests are just doing 3d stuff, watching youtube crap, music and talking long walks in nature..I must admit I am terrified about school and would voluntarily drop out if I dont do well enough in first year.

10. Aug 29, 2016 #9
    That's awesome, so much you can do with those skills

Images or animations? Post some work :)

Terrified of what? First semester is always a little adjustment, but nothing you can't overcome and end up enjoying.

11. Aug 29, 2016 #10
    I do Models...I am scared I cannot handle such an intense degree, but I hope all will work out well.

12. Aug 29, 2016 #11
    IiB71Lh.png P8VX9OL.png OGlDLpn.jpg HVqrKL5.jpg 38wxJ6H.jpg d79ecrc.jpg 8f92hz9.jpg PxaGWea.jpg nP09V2K.jpg SJSptLi.jpg IpTGKA3.jpg vIPOPbe.jpg 0W9FWm4.jpg
    6xuUfWm.jpg
    J3a9TLx.jpg
    grKN1tM.jpg QKGraoJ.jpg k2ODtEM.jpg ENZmJfv.jpg okbJqif.jpg \
    Some of my better models

13. Aug 29, 2016 #12
    These look awesome! What program, I can't quite read it. I always loved 3d work, but never had the skill or patience for it :)

14. Aug 29, 2016 #13
    Wings 3d, if you want to try you can download it (its freeware) and google sketchup as good starting software I think...Yes it becomes very boring after a while! hence most of those models are unpolished. No need for flattery and I am just an ametaur. It just started as a hobby for me. I delete most of my models later on because I dont know what to do with them.

5PBcFeP.png
    4Uacr61.png

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted