Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi I am back

1. Apr 24, 2004 #1
    I hope you guys still remember me:\

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 24, 2004 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I see you assume the girls still do? :wink:
    how could we not :)
  4. Apr 24, 2004 #3

jimmy p

Gold Member

lol i remember the biased thread you did..."judge the cutest gul/gal" and you tried to push for first place but was denied. Actually, i dont even remember there being placees cos everyone was "cute"!
  5. Apr 24, 2004 #4
    Now that I am back, I felt as if I was again denied by the girls I mentioned in the original "Girl Trouble" thread. Perhaps I shouldn't say denied, since there are a lot of factors that lead to the possibility of my intrepretation as "deny."

However, I just finished watching LOTR3 again. Trying to find the same feeling I had when I invited Tianna (girl #2, i think) to watch it 4 months ago around 12-26-03... Unforgettable. I still have the movie ticket in my drawers... and of course her letter to me shortly after...
  6. Apr 25, 2004 #5

Staff: Mentor

Welcome back Prudens. Gee, no avatar of Prudens. I still remember it though. :smile:
  7. Apr 25, 2004 #6
    Wait, dude, you saying it's been four months and you never asked her out on a second date?
  8. Apr 25, 2004 #7
    She lives in Missouri., 8 hour drive from Arkansas lol. The next possible date I see her would be around 12-23-04., that's 8 months from now. Yes, indeed a lot of missery if I think about it. I miss her very much, but whenever I think about her letter, I always question my self, "what did I do wrong?" She handed me the letter very happily with smiles on her face, and nothing to my impression went wrong.
  9. Apr 25, 2004 #8
    You can call her, can't you?
  10. Apr 26, 2004 #9
    Isn't there always online and the webcam? Some dude at my lunch table goes nuts over this girl he met over webcam... Claims he wants to marry this girl...

Relationships... Those affairs I long give up.
  11. Apr 26, 2004 #10
    That reminds me of a friend of mine who fell in love with this chick he met Online. The problem is the feeling wasn't mutual, after they met her feelings changed. Most likely, he wasn't her type. He visited her, kept calling her until the girl just had enough of him. And the mother told him to NEVER talk to her daughter again.

Rule # 1 Don't fall in love unless you first meet and had a few real life dates
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?