Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi I am zhangguangwen

1. Jun 15, 2016 #1
    I am a postgraduate student in China. I study Particle Physics but have a bachelor's degree in Biology. I hope I can gain helpful informations from this excellent platform.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 15, 2016 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

4. Jun 16, 2016 #3
    Wow, where did you study? I'm now studying physics in USTC, and I'm somewhat interested in particle physics (you know, SM, GUT, those sort of things is pretty exciting), but my major is astrophysics. I'm also a Chinese student, of course. It's really nice to know there are other Chinese here.

5. Jun 16, 2016 #4
    I am studying neutrino data analysis in Kunming. I am also interested in GUT but I can't study it until I have enough knowledge.

6. Jun 16, 2016 #5
    Kunming is a nice place, much better than Hefei. It's weather and air quality is awesome. It's seems that it's always spring in the whole year in Kunming.

7. Jun 17, 2016 #6
    Actually it is. I am new here. Do you have some recommendations?

8. Jun 17, 2016 #7
    Sorry but last time I went to Kunming I was in kindergarten...lol

9. Jun 17, 2016 #8
    Oh, I am sorry. I have asked a misleading question. I want to ask if you have some recommendations about the Physics Forums. : )

10. Jun 17, 2016 #9
    Well I can' t help you on this either, cuz I' m even newer than you are :)

11. Jun 17, 2016 #10
    Aha, thanks either.

12. Jun 17, 2016 #11

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Just hover over "INFO" at the top right of the page, and select "Help/How-To". There is a lot of helpful information there about how to use the PF. I'll go ahead and close this Introduction thread for now.

Enjoy the PF! :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook