Graph Analysis for Exam Preparation: Compare Graph 1 vs. Graph 2

• Thread starter r-soy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hi
In summary, checking your answer means confirming the accuracy of your solution or response to a problem or question. It is important to do so to ensure correctness and identify any mistakes for learning and improvement. Ways to check your answer include comparing to a solution, using tools, seeking help or feedback, and reviewing for errors. If your answer is incorrect, review your work and seek help to understand and improve. It is always important to check your answer, even if you are confident in it.
r-soy
Hi - -- I want check my answer

Hi - -- I want check my answer

if this answer is ok which graph1 or 2 I do in exam

Attachments

• qqq.JPG
    qqq.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 335
Physics news on Phys.org

Well both are correct really. But since you are sketching the graph you can just write the improper fractions as it gives the exact value and not an approximation like what you did in graph 2. Only use approximations if you have to draw the graph (on graph paper that is).

I cannot provide a response to this content without seeing the graphs in question. I would need to analyze the data and compare the two graphs to determine which one would be more suitable for exam preparation. Can you please provide the graphs for me to review?

What does it mean to "check my answer"?

When someone wants to check their answer, it means they want to confirm if their solution or response to a problem or question is correct or not.

Why is it important to check my answer?

Checking your answer is important because it helps to ensure the accuracy and correctness of your work. It also allows you to identify any mistakes or errors and make corrections, improving your understanding and learning.

How can I check my answer?

There are many ways to check your answer, depending on the subject or task. Some common methods include comparing your answer to a provided solution, using a calculator or online tool, asking someone for help or feedback, or double-checking your work for errors.

What should I do if my answer is incorrect?

If your answer is incorrect, don't get discouraged. It's important to review your work and try to identify where you went wrong. You can also ask for help or seek additional resources to better understand the problem and improve your understanding for next time.

Is it ever okay to not check my answer?

No, it's always important to check your answer, especially if it is for a graded assignment or important task. Even if you are confident in your response, it's still beneficial to double-check for any mistakes or overlooked details.