Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi' I'm a new user

1. Mar 29, 2007 #1
    Hi' I'm a new user :D

Hello everyone.. I'm a new user here on Physics Forums, and I'm here to learn and maybe share...

Just wanted to say hello..

:)

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 29, 2007 #2
    Welcome, nice to meet you.

4. Mar 29, 2007 #3

radou

Homework Helper

Hello, and welcome to PF! :smile:

(Finally a normal introduction... Btw, there really should exist a sticky introduction thread or sth like that.)

5. Mar 29, 2007 #4

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Watch out, things can get rather fishy here in GD.

6. Mar 29, 2007 #5
    Thank you, nice to meet you too... :) Looking forward to some great physics discussions, even though I will probably just look from the sideline..

I'm only second year high school, so my expertise isn't very high :P

7. Mar 29, 2007 #6
    all right Ill look out for the fish (or something) :P haven't heard that term before

8. Mar 29, 2007 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

*whacks naab with a cod fish* Welcome to PF!!! You're lucky you showed up during warm weather...the fish have had a chance to defrost, so we didn't have to hit you with frozen fish for the welcome ceremony. :approve: :biggrin:

9. Mar 29, 2007 #8

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Hey there, welcome to PF!!!!!

I'm too nice of a guy to hit you with a fish so don't worry................*wacks naab with a salmon*.....sorry... the peer pressure got to me.

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

10. Mar 29, 2007 #9
    In order to participate in the forms you must pledge to believe in Euler and all of his teachings. You must pray to Euler before every exam and homework assignment. Failure to observe our strict religious policy will result in the termination of your membership. Soon you will get an E-mail with texts on Euler to read and hand out to your friends and family.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  11. Mar 30, 2007 #10

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

BOSH!!! :rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?