Maximizing Success in AP Physics with a Challenging Teacher

• Thread starter NeedsHelpInPhysics
  • Start date
In summary, to maximize success in AP Physics with a challenging teacher, students should focus on building a strong foundation of fundamental concepts, actively participate in class discussions and demonstrations, seek help and clarification when needed, and consistently practice and review problem-solving techniques. It is also important to maintain a positive attitude and be open to constructive criticism from the teacher. By being proactive and dedicated to learning, students can excel in AP Physics despite having a challenging teacher.
NeedsHelpInPhysics
I'm a sophomore who is taking AP physics. What should I do to successfully get A's in that class, considering the fact that I have a teacher who doesn't teach at all?

Physics news on Phys.org
NeedsHelpInPhysics said:
I'm a sophomore who is taking AP physics. What should I do to successfully get A's in that class, considering the fact that I have a teacher who doesn't teach at all?
Welcome Needs, you will need to ask in the Academic Guidance forum, this is introductions only. Also, you will need to furnish a lot more information than you just did in order to expect an answer, even if you were to get an answer at all, how do we know that your teacher "doesn't teach at all"?