Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi, im mew here.

1. Feb 6, 2015 #1
    Hi. Uh... I'm studying physics and math, on my own, trying to get good enough to get in to a university.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 6, 2015 #2

NascentOxygen

Staff: Mentor

Hello Mewniew. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5725/red5e5etimes5e5e45e5e25.gif [Broken]

A word of advice: when you post on the homework forums seeking assistance, mention that you are studying without a teacher. Respondants will then know that you may lack some of the expected foundation for a particular topic.

You have already taken those subjects previously at school but didn't do well? Is that the story?

Good luck with your studies.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  4. Feb 6, 2015 #3
    Hi, thanks! I will do that. Right now :p

5. Feb 6, 2015 #4

NascentOxygen

Staff: Mentor

@Mewniew

Just wondering: you have already taken those subjects previously at school but didn't do well? Is that the story?

Good luck with your studies.

6. Feb 6, 2015 #5
    No, i havent studied anything related to physics or math after elementary school (which was very, very basic stuff and well over a decade ago). Pretty much starting from scratch. Been doing this for about 10 months now, a couple hours a day.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook