Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi, im new here

1. Aug 26, 2008 #1
    hi forummers,

good day,..im a college student from the philippines,..and recently while searching the web,..i accidentally view this forum, the physics forum,..while im reading some topics and some article about physics and problems and solution and other mathematical equation,seriously,... im amazed,..this forum and the people out here are great..and not only great but also excellent,.because you share youre knowledge and ideas on how to solve the problems that other people cant understand or know well,..you forum help us a lot,..

thank you..and more power to this forum and for the helpful forummers here..

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 26, 2008 #2

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Hi Tom,
    Welcome to the forum and thank you for your positive words. I also think it's great that there's such an large, enthusiastic and international physics community out here and that I can be a part of it.
    Hopefully we can just keep on helping people and you will feel at ease here.
  4. Aug 26, 2008 #3
    Welcome to the forum rostom. We also have fun here in General Discussion :smile:
  5. Aug 26, 2008 #4

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the forum rostom, you have found what I believe to be the best forum of it's kind on the internet.
  6. Aug 26, 2008 #5
    evo, didn't you sprain your forum rostom when you fell the other day?
  7. Aug 26, 2008 #6

Staff: Mentor

Welcome, Tom! Just beware of our fish-slapping ceremony for newcomers. :biggrin:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?