Where Can I Find Help with Physics on PF?

• Thread starter ola_12
  • Start date
In summary, Physics Forums (PF) is a great resource for finding help with physics. The website offers a variety of forums and sub-forums dedicated to different branches of physics, where users can post questions and receive assistance from other members. PF also has a section specifically for homework and coursework help, where users can request help with specific problems and receive detailed explanations and solutions from experienced members. Additionally, PF has a collection of articles and videos covering various physics topics, as well as a chat room for real-time discussions and help. Overall, PF is a comprehensive and reliable source for finding help with physics.
ola_12
hi I'm ola_12 and i am happy to be joing the forum. yay

Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF :welcome:

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see on the home page.

2. The Insights Blog (also available on the top row (header section)). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Videos (also available in the header section). The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.