Exploring the Fascinating Worlds of Cosmology and Quantum Mechanics

• Thread starter Schnellmann
  • Start date
In summary, Cosmology and Quantum Mechanics are two fascinating and complex fields of study that explore the origins and fundamental laws of the universe. Cosmology focuses on the large-scale structure and evolution of the universe, while Quantum Mechanics delves into the microscopic realm of particles and their behavior. Both fields have led to groundbreaking discoveries and advancements in our understanding of the universe, such as the Big Bang theory and quantum entanglement. Despite their differences, these two fields continue to intersect and push the boundaries of scientific knowledge, offering endless possibilities for exploration and discovery.
Schnellmann
Just thought I would introduce myself.

I am not a scientist by training. I did start undergrad studies back in the 80s but swapped to humanities and ended up in finance (for my sins). Physics and maths were always my favourite subjects and that interest has remained so I try to keep up to date with developments in science and technology. I'm particularly interested in cosmology and quantum mechanics.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello, we have similar interests!