Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi. My name is Daisy C.

1. Apr 28, 2016 #1
    Hi everyone. My name is Daisy. Currently I am taking 1st college physics. It is really challenging since I am biology major (will graduate the end of next year), and this is not a required course. I don't have any study buddy. They are either very good at that or like me who has no clue what is going on.

You may wonder why I take this class then. The reason is that couple years ago I walked pass the classroom where had very strange mathematical equations with trigonometry on blackboard and I was so fascinated by it. I asked the professor, who was my baby physics professor, whether I could acquire this knowledge. He said I should better take calculus. After two and half years of studying algebra to precalculus and over a year of calculus. Here I am. And yet I am so lost all the time.

Anyway, thanks for reading my intro.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 28, 2016 #2
    Welcome to PF Daisy! We can help!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted