Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi, new member here

1. Nov 5, 2004 #1
    Hi, everyone, I am a guy who is very interested in science, and I thought this would be a fun site.

just wanted to take this opportunity to say hi, and hope we will have good discussions here.

by the way, I too have a forum on the subject of science. please feel free to visit and register if you like. we have good arguments there too.

My Forum (Science Club)

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 5, 2004 #2
    Welcome to PF.

I hope you enjoy contributing your wisdom in these forums.
  4. Nov 5, 2004 #3

Hmm, I wish I had something more creative to say...
  5. Nov 5, 2004 #4
    Yeah, we could use some.
  6. Nov 5, 2004 #5
    From you especially. :biggrin:
  7. Nov 5, 2004 #6
    lol, I have never, in the entire time I've been coming to this site, never shared any wisdom, unless it was on accident.
  8. Nov 5, 2004 #7
    Same with me.
  9. Nov 6, 2004 #8
    New member...

What? I didn't do nothing! :shy:

Aww, you can't yell at me for eating the newbie when I put on a cute face like THAT, can you?

10. Nov 6, 2004 #9
    Well born!!!
  11. Nov 6, 2004 #10
    Another newbie to be converted to the Jimmy way of life........ I mean to the PF side ( :devil: ).

Anyway welcome to PF. You will find some nice people here, some harsh people but mostly friendly and wise. Learn well.

The Bob (2004 ©)
  12. Nov 6, 2004 #11

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to PF. Just watch your step, there are still some shards littering the floor from the cracked pottery that has been sent to the curbside. :biggrin:

Surgeon Generals Warning: PF may be addictive.
  13. Nov 6, 2004 #12
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?