Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi Physics Forums, I´m looking for useless theoretical physics

1. Mar 13, 2017 #1
    Hello PF community, i´m a secundary level student from Argentina who is in a great need of "useless" knowledge. May it be because of my love for "realistic" super powers or my desire to write an something like an Epic Fantasy book series. Anyway, I am in great need of people capable of helping me trough some questions i can´t answer by myself or by asking anyone i know. So i would be glad to find out that this forums are what i had been looking for! Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 13, 2017 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

4. Mar 13, 2017 #3
    Thanks a lot. To bad I have already started writing a thread at https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/science-fiction-and-fantasy.219/
    Without the writing specification, is it ok if i post it there? or should i rather copy paste it to the link forum you just gave me

5. Mar 13, 2017 #4

Evo

Actually, all I see is a response to someone else's thread where you responded to another post, I don't see where you discussed your own work yet. I suggest that you just start a new thread. :smile:

If you have a thread in process that you haven't posted yet, go ahead and finish it and I will move it when it appears.

6. Mar 13, 2017 #5
    Yes, that's what i meant, i was just writing it. Though it might take some time, so i'd rather copy paste it and publish it later. Thanks anyway, you've been helpful

7. Mar 13, 2017 #6

Evo

Good luck with your work!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted