Hi There !

• Thread starter Bobster
  • Start date
Evo said:
Hmmmm, where's Bobster?
New rule:
Let's just let PRodQuanta do all the talking. None of us (jimmy p, The Bob, Evo, amwbonfire, Chi Meson, Math Is Hard, i_wish_i_was_smart, Gokul43201, tsunami, myself) may greet the new members until the door is locked behind them and they are safely locked away in our basement. Oops, did I say that outloud? :surprised :rofl: :surprised

Artman said:
New rule:
Let's just let PRodQuanta do all the talking. None of us (jimmy p, The Bob, Evo, amwbonfire, Chi Meson, Math Is Hard, i_wish_i_was_smart, Gokul43201, tsunami, myself) may greet the new members until the door is locked behind them and they are safely locked away in our basement. Oops, did I say that outloud? :surprised :rofl: :surprised

Hehe. :rofl: :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Artman said:
New rule:
I think that's a very good policy. Prod's so good at putting the unsuspec- I mean - new member at ease...Maybe we could give Prod a little PF Welcome Wagon badge to wear ...make it look real convincing... yeah..I like that idea. :devil: :approve:

Math Is Hard said:
I think that's a very good policy. Prod's so good at putting the unsuspec- I mean - new member at ease...Maybe we could give Prod a little PF Welcome Wagon badge to wear ...make it look real convincing... yeah..I like that idea. :devil: :approve:
A Welcome Wagon badge! They will never suspec...I mean they will be hooked before they..I mean, that would be lovely. :devil: :smile:

jimmy p
Gold Member
Yeah but your plan is no fun for us Artman. And my fun is paramount to anyone elses wishes.

I am still here,still busy at uni registering and stuff.Hope I'll be free soon to contribute !

Bobster said:
I am still here,still busy at uni registering and stuff.Hope I'll be free soon to contribute !
Yeah! It's the Bobster! Whaooo, we thought you got awa... :uhh: I mean we were concerned because we hadn't heard from you. :biggrin: (jimmy p and The Bob, grab him. Evo, quick, lock the door! )