Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi there

1. May 31, 2017 #1
    Hi I'm Jo, I'm a med student :)

2. jcsd
  3. May 31, 2017 #2

symbolipoint

Homework Helper
    Education Advisor
    Gold Member

Jo,
    What degree and subject had/have you before starting Medical School, and how far through Medical School are you now?

4. May 31, 2017 #3
    Since I live in France, the system is quite different, there's no "pre-med" phase. Now I'm studying physics, chemistry, statistics and of course more medical related subjects such as biochemistry, cellular bio, physiology...

5. Jun 1, 2017 #4
    I wish you the best of luck. That really is a noble profession.

6. Jun 1, 2017 #5

symbolipoint

Homework Helper
    Education Advisor
    Gold Member

You are in Medical School. How did you get in? Was medical school your first choice for starting in your university? Had you needed to study any set of courses while at your university before becoming qualified to study in your medical school?

7. Jun 1, 2017 #6

symbolipoint

Homework Helper
    Education Advisor
    Gold Member

Actually, what exact category of student you are is not clear. You say, you are a "med student"; and I assumed you mean that you are a student in medical school. Do you mean something else, maybe medical technology student, associated medical sciences student of some kind, health sciences student, a student of some specific type of health/physical/medical therapy?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted