What Are the Exciting Fields of Study in Physics, Astronomy, and Math?

• Thread starter MrsTesla
  • Start date
In summary, the fields of physics, astronomy, and math offer exciting opportunities for those interested in understanding the fundamental workings of the universe. Physics involves studying the laws of nature and how matter and energy interact, while astronomy explores the vastness of space and the objects within it. Math provides the tools and language to describe and analyze these phenomena. Within these fields, there are numerous sub-disciplines that offer exciting research and advancements, such as quantum mechanics, astrophysics, and number theory. These fields also have practical applications in technology, engineering, and other areas, making them highly relevant and impactful.
MrsTesla
Hi, I'm a high school student starting a physics degree in september! I am passionate about physics, astronomy and maths :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

:welcome:

and congratulations! You've found the right place to get you through rough waters! As long as you're interested, you'll always find someone here who probably can help you. Stay curious and have fun!

awesome! I have a feeling that is going to be a good direction to go in the near future.