What are the Benefits of Pursuing a PhD in Physics After Completing Engineering?

• Thread starter Raghvendra Maurya
  • Start date
In summary, pursuing a PhD in Physics after completing engineering can offer numerous benefits. It allows individuals to deepen their understanding of the physical world and develop advanced problem-solving skills. It also opens up opportunities for research and teaching positions in academia or industry. Additionally, a PhD in Physics can lead to higher salaries and career advancement in fields such as engineering, technology, and finance. Furthermore, it offers a chance to contribute to scientific advancements and make a meaningful impact in the world.
Raghvendra Maurya
Hi everyone I am pursuing Btech with electronics and communication engineering but my interset is in physics so after completing my engineering I will do PhD in physics because physics is the subject which give answers to the questions for which human generation Wonder for like who am I , where do we come from,... So friends I come to this forum to clear my doubt regarding physics (I hope there will be fruitful discussion...)
Thanks to the team of physics forum to give me a chance to be a part of this forum

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF!
Thanks sir

Hello, and welcome to PF! :biggrin:

Likes Raghvendra Maurya