High School Students - Share Who You Are!

In summary, there are many high school students and recent graduates on the site, with a range of ages and backgrounds. Some have just graduated, while others are still in high school. Many have plans to continue their education in college or tech schools. Some are feeling nostalgic for their high school days, while others are eager to move on. Overall, there is a diverse group of high school students on the site, with many using it for help with homework and others just looking to chat with fellow students.
lwymarie
Are there any high school students? Feel free to let me know who you are ;)

Physics news on Phys.org
Just graduated.

lwymarie said:
Are there any high school students? Feel free to let me know who you are ;)
Does it count if I left high-school in '74 without graduating?

I just finished my high school this year.

Danger said:
Does it count if I left high-school in '74 without graduating?

hey man, how is life...

how did you get started on life after 74 ?

Just curious :smile:

marlon

siddharth said:
I just finished my high school this year.
i finished high school in '98

marlon

I'm 14, secondary 3.
I think it is equivalent to grade 9.

Going into or just finished? Should be just finished 9 at 14 I'd think.

I drove by a high school a few days ago... does that count?

i just graduated too... although I've been in college...

Actually, seems we've had quite a few grads this year.

there are lots of high schoolers on the site, most of them stick around in the homework sections asking questions. i s'pose many would be too intimidated to just chat it up with the people teaching them? i was when i first joined at least. at any rate, you aren't alone, you aren't even the youngest, so yep...

Newly a junior. Over half way done. :)

i'm a senior this year...go me...

Same here. One more year. Why the interest in high schol students?

Along with Smurf, siddharth, and Gale, I too just recently graduated.

Man.. do I feel old. :grumpy:

motai said:
Man.. do I feel old. :grumpy:
Hey! You're too young to feel old. I should know, I'm 34 and I've got people telling me that I'm too young to feel old!

Along with Smurf, siddharth, Gale, and motai I too just recently graduated.

:smile:

I am a high school student, going into my third year.

Along with Smurf, siddharth, Gale, motai and Knavish I too have just graduated. :biggrin:

Damn! There's a bunch of us this year.

Gale17 said:
i just graduated too... although I've been in college...

Actually, seems we've had quite a few grads this year.

there are lots of high schoolers on the site, most of them stick around in the homework sections asking questions. i s'pose many would be too intimidated to just chat it up with the people teaching them? i was when i first joined at least. at any rate, you aren't alone, you aren't even the youngest, so yep...
Heh... I think I posted in the HW section... once? Twice if I stretch it.

yep, told yall there were a ton of grads this year. we're like, the new trendy generation of pf. eventually all the older folks will die off, and we'll be the new authorities...

and i didn't say ALL the high schoolers hung around in homework... just the ones who use the site as intended, not the ones who go galavanting around in GD

Bah, I don't plan on dying. :tongue2:

Hurkyl said:
Bah, I don't plan on dying. :tongue2:

ya... that's ok, i can plan your dying for you.

Gale17 said:
ya... that's ok, i can plan your dying for you.
brilliant. simply, brilliant.

To quote Bart Simpson...

eep!

(stupid 10 character minimum)

Ah ha! I was too bored that I started this thread. I just wanted to meet some high school students here ;)
And I've added Smurf to my MSN, lol

I'm in my second last year at school...boy, I can't wait to graduate and get out of this hell hole.

you wait till it happens, then you'll be crying and missing it and getting all nostalgic.

Well, that's what happened to me.

Gale17 said:
yep, told yall there were a ton of grads this year. we're like, the new trendy generation of pf. eventually all the older folks will die off, and we'll be the new authorities...

and i didn't say ALL the high schoolers hung around in homework... just the ones who use the site as intended, not the ones who go galavanting around in GD
Lol... that may take some time considering that some of us are still in our twenties. Not that fer aheadiya. :wink:

I want to make my msn/icq list full..

I just finished elementaryschool and will soon be going to high school.

I'm going into my junior year of high school. I found this site at the end of the school year, so I never even looked in the HW section (I stumbled in through nutrition, not physics or math, oddly enough).

I completed my high school this year in INDIA.Will join a tech-school for UG . Also giving SAT exams to join some good US Skool.

BJ (Dont add me to your messengers, I generally avoid talking to people who are online)

I left a year ago, without graduating, so I'm sort of there (except I'm also in college).

Last edited by a moderator:
<---- Sophmore.