Hiiii,I want forums about c++ language. I am studying this language

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for forums about the C++ language to supplement their studies. They are advised to read documentations in addition to using forums and are recommended Devshed and gamedev.net as good resources.
Petar
Hiiii,
I want forums about c++ language.
I am studying this language and I want increment my information about it.

Technology news on Phys.org
Google is your friend.

Petar said:
Hiiii,
I want forums about c++ language.
I am studying this language and I want increment my information about it.

You probably need to read some documentations instead of only a forum. How far have you come? I've found Devshed to be an excellent resource, both as a forum and for having documentations.

Thank you ... My frind >>> EmilK

at in the forums on general programming at gamedev.net you'll get an answer to a (basic) C++ question in about 10min.

1. What is the best way to learn C++?

The best way to learn C++ is by practicing coding and solving problems. It is also helpful to find resources such as tutorials, textbooks, and online forums to supplement your learning.

2. Is C++ a difficult language to learn?

C++ can be challenging to learn, especially for beginners. It is a complex language with a steep learning curve, but with dedication and practice, it can be mastered.

3. What are the benefits of learning C++?

C++ is a powerful and versatile language used for a variety of applications such as game development, operating systems, and software engineering. It also teaches important programming concepts and can enhance problem-solving skills.

4. Are there any prerequisites for learning C++?

It is recommended to have a basic understanding of programming principles and some experience with another programming language before learning C++. Knowledge of foundational math concepts such as algebra and logic is also helpful.

5. How long does it take to become proficient in C++?

The amount of time it takes to become proficient in C++ varies for each individual. It depends on factors such as prior programming experience, dedication to learning, and the complexity of the projects being worked on. With consistent practice and effort, one can become proficient in C++ in a matter of months.