Hilarious newsgroup n00bisms

• Thread starter rohanprabhu
  • Start date
In summary, newsgroup n00bism refers to humorous or comical posts made by new or inexperienced users on online forums or discussion groups. These posts are often characterized by spelling and grammar errors and a lack of understanding of the community's norms. While they can be entertaining, they are not intended to be harmful and should be treated with kindness. To avoid making a newsgroup n00bism, it is important to familiarize oneself with the community's rules and norms and proofread posts before posting.
Physics news on Phys.org
man spinthewheel seems the most complete :wink:

1992... its about the time I was implementing voxel space in Pascal.

IIRC spinthewheel() has been superseded by the more general rotate_ellipse(int dimensions, float[] angles(float time))

1. What is a newsgroup n00bism?

A newsgroup n00bism refers to a humorous or comical post or comment made by a new or inexperienced user on an online forum or discussion group.

2. How can I identify a hilarious newsgroup n00bism?

Hilarious newsgroup n00bisms are often characterized by spelling and grammar errors, lack of knowledge about the topic being discussed, and a general lack of understanding of the online community's norms and culture.

3. Why do people find hilarious newsgroup n00bisms entertaining?

Hilarious newsgroup n00bisms can be a source of entertainment because they are often unintentionally funny and can provide a break from serious or heated discussions on the forum.

4. Are hilarious newsgroup n00bisms harmful?

No, hilarious newsgroup n00bisms are not intended to be harmful. They are simply innocent mistakes made by new users and should be treated with kindness and understanding.

5. How can I avoid making a hilarious newsgroup n00bism?

To avoid making a hilarious newsgroup n00bism, it is important to familiarize yourself with the rules and norms of the online community before posting. It is also helpful to proofread your posts for spelling and grammar errors.

Suggested for: Hilarious newsgroup n00bisms

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies