Hillary Clinton on Fox News in 9 minutes.

• News
  • Thread starter wasteofo2
  • Start date
  • Tags
    News
In summary, Hillary Clinton is scheduled to appear on Greta Van Sustren's show at 10:00pm. However, the conversation turns to criticism of the show and interviewer, with one person expressing disappointment and another questioning when Clinton will have a more exciting interview. The overall sentiment is that Clinton is a boring interviewee.
wasteofo2
Hillary Clinton is going on Greta Van Sustren's show at 10:00pm

This should be good...

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for the warning. Fox is going nuts after becomming #1. Nasty letter in progress!

What a boring interviewer Gretta Van Sustren is.

"Wow, really, interactive computer screens? Wow, you don't say, lots of videos huh? Wow, sounds like a great library. You get your own section too? Wow, that's peachy."

When's Hillary going to buckle down and take on Sean Hannity or someone fun?

"So, Mrs. Clinton, why do you liberals hate America so much?"

Awww now, I don't think you can blame it all on po' greta...Hillary is as dull as ...as dull...as..oh my, I forgot how that goes...
anyway, she's a very boring intervieweee.

kat said:
Awww now, I don't think you can blame it all on po' greta...Hillary is as dull as ...as dull...as..oh my, I forgot how that goes...
anyway, she's a very boring intervieweee.
I don't know if even Bill could have been interesting talking about what they were talking about.

1. Who is Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton is an American politician and lawyer who served as the First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001, as a United States Senator from New York from 2001 to 2009, and as the 67th Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013. She was also the Democratic Party's nominee for President in the 2016 election.

2. What is Fox News?

Fox News is a cable news channel owned by Fox Corporation, a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. It is known for its conservative-leaning reporting and commentary.

3. What was Hillary Clinton discussing in the 9-minute segment on Fox News?

In the 9-minute segment on Fox News, Hillary Clinton discussed her views on the 2016 election, her relationship with President Trump, and her thoughts on current political issues such as immigration and the Mueller investigation.

4. How did Hillary Clinton handle the questions and comments from the Fox News host?

Hillary Clinton remained composed and answered the questions confidently, while also pushing back against some of the host's comments and challenging the network's coverage of her and other political topics.

5. What was the overall reaction to Hillary Clinton's appearance on Fox News?

The reaction to Hillary Clinton's appearance on Fox News was mixed. Supporters praised her for standing up to the network's biases, while critics accused her of using the platform for political gain. Some viewers also criticized the host's aggressive questioning and interruptions during the interview.