His Brain Is Gone It's Gone!

  • Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
  • #1
Just a little fun 'n games...

If the Physics Forum were suddenly the Star Trek Universe, and the members were Star Trek characters, who would be whom?

Oh yeah, there's only one rule in this game. You can't assign yourself to a character.

eNtRopY

P.S. Yes, you may use characters from all series.
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
My Nomination

By personality, I think Entropia is the best match for our Deanna Troi!

eNtRopY
 
  • #3
Entropia
140
1
i have only ever seen one episode of star trek... so, i am not familiar with the characters.

(i looked up deanna troi)

and... how am i the best deanna troi match up?

<curious>
 
  • #4
Dissident Dan
237
2
I would say that Kerrie would be Deanna Troi.

Tom would be Bones.

Who would I be?
 
  • #5
FZ+
1,599
3
Zero would be a member of the borg...

The Religion forum would be the delta quadrant..

The Politics forum would be the neutral zone.
 
  • #6
drag
Science Advisor
1,100
1
Originally posted by FZ+
Zero would be a member of the borg...

The Religion forum would be the delta quadrant..

The Politics forum would be the neutral zone.
Those are very good !
Originally posted by Dissident Dan
Tom would be Bones.
No way !

Wuliheron would be Guinan.
Janus would be Spock.
Lifegazer would be a subspace distortion that
turnes out to be a cloacked Romulan warbird.
Kerrie fits the Deanna Troi part.
Monique would be Dr. Crusher.
Tom would be Geordy.
Greg would be Scotti.

No offense people !
(I'm not the one who started this. :wink: )

Live long and prosper.
 
  • #7
Originally posted by Entropia
i have only ever seen one episode of star trek... so, i am not familiar with the characters.

(i looked up deanna troi)

and... how am i the best deanna troi match up?

<curious>

I may be wrong, but you seem like the kind of person who is very intuitive. Deanna Troi's deal on the starship was that she was the intuitive one.

eNtRopY
 
  • #8
FZ+
1,599
3
Come on, is nobody going to try to fit me into this?
 
  • #9
Mentat
3,918
3
Originally posted by FZ+
Come on, is nobody going to try to fit me into this?

Yeah, FZ+ is Worf! (just kidding)
 
  • #10
Mentat
3,918
3
Originally posted by drag
Those are very good !

No way !

Wuliheron would be Guinan.
Janus would be Spock.
Lifegazer would be a subspace distortion that
turnes out to be a cloacked Romulan warbird.
Kerrie fits the Deanna Troi part.
Monique would be Dr. Crusher.
Tom would be Geordy.
Greg would be Scotti.

No offense people !
(I'm not the one who started this. :wink: )

Live long and prosper.

Why do you think that Tom is Geordy?

And Greg is SCOTTI?
 
  • #11
Mentat
3,918
3
Drag is probably Data, with the emotion chip in (because he can find humor in everything).
 
  • #12
ROFLMAO, I like this one...

FZ+ would be Sulu
Alias would be Worf
Russ Watters would be Oddo
Greg would be Picard
Zero would be Bones
Tom would be Kirk
I agree monique as Troi
Kerrie would be Janeway
Lifegazer would be Tuvok
Eh would be Chekov
Nicool would be Wesley Crusher
Janus would be Data
Dis Dan would be #One
eNtRopY would be Geordy
WuLi I agree Guinan
Phobos would be Scottie
Ahrkron would be Spock
Sting would be Sisko
Intergral would be 7 of 9 (As a male borg)

(note) Thanks Mentat I didn't check any profiles. Sorry Nicool
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • #13
quantumdude
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
5,575
23
I hate Star Trek.
 
  • #14
Mentat
3,918
3
Originally posted by Tom
I hate Star Trek.

*gasps* BLASPHEMY!:wink:
 
  • #15
Mentat
3,918
3


Originally posted by amp
FZ+ would be Sulu
Alias would be Worf
Russ Watters would be Oddo
Greg would be Picard
Zero would be Bones
Tom would be Kirk
I agree monique as Troi
Kerrie would be Janeway
Lifegazer would be Tuvok
Eh would be Chekov
Nicool would be Uhuru
Janus would be Data
Dis Dan would be #One
eNtRopY would be Geordy
WuLi I agree Guinan
Phobos would be Scottie
Ahrkron would be Spock
Sting would be Sisko
Intergral would be 7 of 9 (As a male borg)

Ahrkron would be Spock?

Also, why would you make Nicool Uhuru (they are, after all, of different genders)?
 
  • #16
Originally posted by Tom
I hate Star Trek.
Werd, same here, I've just never seen anything good about it, Star Wars too.
 
  • #17
Artman
1,509
31
I never liked the TV show, but the movies are fun.

Going back to the old forum, Alexander would be Spock.

Greg B. is Scotty from the movie where he says he knows the ship like the back of his hand, he turns and runs into the pipe. Funny, but keeps the place goiing.

FZ is Kirk. Always on a search for truth and prepared to fight if he has to.

Enigma is Bones. No good reason, just feels like a Bones.

Enthropy is Soulu (sp?) "Where do you keep your nuclear Wessels?"

Mentat is also a Bones. Intelligent, but human.
 
  • #18
The Grimmus
200
0
Originally posted by Tom
I hate Star Trek.
Yea me too..well i don't hate it but i never got into it, when i read this i was trying to rember wha star trek was
 
  • #19
Mentat
3,918
3
Originally posted by Artman
I never liked the TV show, but the movies are fun.

Going back to the old forum, Alexander would be Spock.

Greg B. is Scotty from the movie where he says he knows the ship like the back of his hand, he turns and runs into the pipe. Funny, but keeps the place goiing.

FZ is Kirk. Always on a search for truth and prepared to fight if he has to.

Enigma is Bones. No good reason, just feels like a Bones.

Enthropy is Soulu (sp?) "Where do you keep your nuclear Wessels?"

Mentat is also a Bones. Intelligent, but human.

For some reason (perhaps that I haven't seen any Star Trek in a while) I can't remember who Bones is. Who is he/she?
 
  • #20
Artman
1,509
31
Hi Mentat,

Bones was the doctor in the old show. He was always arguing with Spock because of his Vulcan side with its lack of humor and limited human emotions.
 
  • #21
quantumdude
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
5,575
23
Originally posted by Artman
Going back to the old forum, Alexander would be Spock.

I would have said Alex is one of the on board computers.
 
  • #22
FZ+
1,599
3
And Futurist would be one of the onboard computers in one of The Next Generation's "the ship has gone haywire" episodes.
 
  • #23
Artman
1,509
31
Originally posted by Tom...
I would have said Alex is one of the on board computers.

That works. :smile:
 
  • #24
Originally posted by FZ+
"the ship has gone haywire"

From dictionary.com--

Word History: Why should the word for something as functional and mundane as haywire have come to be applied to something that is not functioning properly or to a person who is crazy? It would seem a story of semantics gone haywire. Haywire is a compound of the words hay and wire, originally simply denoting wire used to bale hay or straw. The term is first recorded as a noun in a debate in the Canadian House of Commons (1917), so it is a Canadianism or, since it appeared soon thereafter in a U.S. publication, a North Americanism. We find an earlier (1905) attributive use in the phrase hay wire outfit, a term used contemptuously for poorly equipped loggers. What lies behind this term is the practice of making repairs with haywire. Haywire is found in other contexts with the general sense “makeshift, inefficient,” from which come the extended senses “not functioning properly” and “crazy.”

I believe the use of this horrible expression actually came about because some idiot in the Canadian House of Commons pronounced the would awry as a-wire.

Blame Canada!

eNtRopY
 
  • #25
Mentat
3,918
3
Originally posted by Artman
Hi Mentat,

Bones was the doctor in the old show. He was always arguing with Spock because of his Vulcan side with its lack of humor and limited human emotions.

Oh, duh! Man, it's been a long time since I watched those shows.

Something I didn't like about them was how emotional Vulcans really were. There are autistic humans with much less emotion than Vulcans. Spock, especially, I didn't like, because he kept missusing (sp?) the word "logic".
 
  • #26
FZ+
1,599
3
Spock, especially, I didn't like, because he kept misusing (sp?) the word "logic".
Maybe Lifegazer should be Spock then?
 
  • #27
drag
Science Advisor
1,100
1
Originally posted by Mentat
For some reason (perhaps that I haven't
seen any Star Trek in a while) I can't
remember who Bones is. Who is he/she?
Originally posted by Mentat
Something I didn't like about them was how
emotional Vulcans really were. There
are autistic humans with much less
emotion than Vulcans. Spock, especially,
I didn't like, because he kept missusing
(sp?) the word "logic".
Hrrrr...
What ignorance & disrespect - how dare you sir ?!
Youngsters... hmm...

Peace and long life. :wink:
 

Suggested for: His Brain Is Gone It's Gone!

Replies
6
Views
312
  • Last Post
Replies
8
Views
965
Replies
3
Views
1K
Replies
1
Views
354
Replies
13
Views
976
Replies
2
Views
402
Replies
11
Views
782
  • Last Post
Replies
32
Views
3K
Top