Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Historical Papers

1. Jul 25, 2005 #1
    I'm not exactly sure where to post this, but does anybody know of a website that has different historical papers from Physics history, i.e. Einstein's 1905 papers, Plank's Paper on Blackbody Radiation etc. (translated hopefully) I think I would enjoy the opportunity to look through some of those papers first hand.

Thanks for your help,

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 25, 2005 #2
    I don't know of any websites but I noticed this in the book store the other day.

The book includes Copernicus's On the Revolution of Heavenly Spheres, Galileo's Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences, Kepler's "Harmony of the World," Newton's The Principia and selections from The Principle of Relativity by Einstein and with editorials by Stephen Hawking.
  4. Jul 25, 2005 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

ZapperZ had once posted a link to an APS page that held a great collection of papers from the last century - including Einstein's, Schrodinger's, etc.

You could PM Zz and ask him to post that link in this thread too.
  5. Jul 25, 2005 #4
  6. Aug 22, 2005 #5
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?