Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hitler's Second Book

1. Jan 26, 2004 #1
    http://www.jewishworldreview.com/people/hitlers_second_book.php3

Hitler's Second Book reveals he said what he meant and meant what he said, but like today, despite the mindless mantra of "Never Again!" - folks wouldn't have taken him seriously any more than too many Jews (with their heads in the sands of wishful thinking and delusion) dare to believe Herr Arafat and all the other terrorists who continually and publicly make known their call for Israel and Judah's destruction!

However, it would be a grave mistake to only focus upon outspoken Arab terrorists with their Nazi-Islam banner flying high, we should realize that even as Hitler's putsch failed and he then went about achieving his aims through the democratic process; so today the European Union is nothing less than GERMANY'S FOURTH REICH and when such a Frankenstein is finished it will expose its bloodthirsty, anti-Semitic self to the world as a BEAST that truly was not tamed nor destroyed but merely driven underground until its first opportunity to come back with a vengeance!

Germany's Fourth Reich aka the European Union will seek to complete the work and finish the goals of Hitler and his politico-religious magicians in the spirit of the ancient Babylonian mystery religion founded by Nimrod.

The Anglo-Israelites and Jews are about to face the worst time in our history and seem far from prepared for it, as the German-Jesuit dominated Europe dreams of world dominion (as the new superpower) and prepares for war!

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 26, 2004 #2
    Paranoid ranting.

4. Jan 26, 2004 #3

jimmy p

Gold Member

however he is dead now, so it doesnt matter anymore does it?

5. Jan 26, 2004 #4

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

It matters insofar as we mustn't forget it, but....painfully.... I'll have to agree with Zero.

6. Jan 26, 2004 #5

jimmy p

Gold Member

Yeah i understand what you mean, but we dont need some loon trying to get us to confess or believe in Noam or Hitler is gonna return from the dead cos his book says so do we?

7. Jan 26, 2004 #6

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yeah, David, I have to admit that I think you're a complete nutcase. Shut up and go join a militia or something.

- Warren

8. Jan 26, 2004 #7
    I have to agree with everyone, apart from David.

Oh and jimmy you forgot to say 'You are WRONG!'

lol,

9. Jan 26, 2004 #8

jimmy p

Gold Member

sorry , i forgot that...YOU ARE WRONG. bad monkey, remember Andy, he is talking s**t, you can slap him with a rolled up newspaper.

10. Jan 27, 2004 #9
    *SLAP*

11. Jan 27, 2004 #10
    Ah, that's how some fools described Sir Winston Churchill: BEFORE THE GERMAN BOMBS DROPPED!

Germany history gives everyone a reason to be paranoid. Why not go study some of it and see for yourself?

Ever hear of "better safe than sorry"?

12. Jan 27, 2004 #11
    He's got a point, we should Nuke the Middle East.

Just to be safe.

oh almost forgot. *THWACK*

13. Jan 27, 2004 #12

FZ+

I don't get it. Why does everybody want to pull out Churchill as an example?

All signs was that much of the appeasement ahead of the war was done in full knowledge of a German attack. At the same time as munich, Chamberlain was preparing the British forces, and the French were readying the Maginot line. When the attack did arrive, it was not much of a surprise. The Russian treaty was a surprise, and the actual tactics were surprising too, but the allies did react quickly, perhaps over reacting to the initial German decoy.

Oh yes. Hurrah.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2004
  14. Jan 29, 2004 #13

jimmy p

Gold Member

nobody is a perfect leader, however during the war Churchill was amazing. ooh and i have to agree with Andy, better safe than sorry after all. Then Zimbabwe can be next.

15. Jan 29, 2004 #14

jimmy p

Gold Member

Anyway David, you said look at Germany's history. Look at other countries history. In the medieval times France were constantly fighting the English. Nowadays France do everything in their dirty little minds to stop English trade, they send through their illegal immigrants to us. When there was trouble over an airport in Kosovo which the Russians wanted though the UN had their troops in there, which nation was it that sold secrets to the Russians....let me think, THE FRENCH...our own 'allies'. At least Germany have never done that. Spain are almost as bad, demanding what is not theirs, but as soon as Morocco demand what is THEIRS back, its a different story. The Spanish attacked us in the 1600's because the French had. They are also our 'allies'. I think there are more nations in the world to be paranoid about....and they are a lot closer than you think.

(editted the spelling of "theirs")

Last edited: Jan 29, 2004
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?